Since it is August 1st, I am linking up with the currently party.
1. I love watching cooking shows, and I finally have time during the summer!
2. This week I have had lunch twice with two different friends at a restaurant!! It is so special to have lunch out during the summer because my school year lunches DO NOT compare. Any time I do not have to eat, clean, make it to and from lunch and perhaps run off some photocopies in under 30 minutes is amazing.
3. I was going strong with my long-term sub plans, and I need to finalize them- oh and write a study guide and exam for Spanish 2!
4. This Sunday, we are going off to West Virginia to spend time with my husband’s family, and I cannot wait.
5. This one is pretty self-explanatory.
6. Before school, I always treat myself to a manicure/pedicure because I won’t have time for a while. I cannot find new black flats for the fall/spring. I have been looking for a year, and I will continue my search. I got a new laptop this year from the school- a MacBook Pro!! I can’t wait to play around with it!
Hope you are making the best of this month!