I saw some really amazing link parties before I was blogging. Now that school is *almost* over, I can join some of them! One is Farley’s monthly currently.
2. My niece had her first ballet recital last night. She was fabulous!! Four and five year olds dancing on the stage is pretty much the best thing to watch in my opinion.
3. I have to put away all of my things because summer camp is in my room. They have just installed shelves in my closet though, so I have a ton of space to store everything. We are also moving after the last week of school. Lots of boxes are in my future!
4. As the weather gets warm, I always feel the need to be by the beach. I will be in South Carolina in a few weeks though!
5. My students took their final exams on Friday, and I am slowly chipping away at the large stack of papers.
6. My family takes our annual trip to Fripp Island, SC. I read a ton after a long school year, they make amazing food, and I lay out during the day. I cannot wait!