Happy viernes! As the end of the year comes, the weeks start to fly. Part of me wants to rush to cover more, but I also know to stop and smell the roses. I end with a short novel in my classes. I think it is the perfect way to work on Spanish in a somewhat easier, less intense way. Here are some of my favorite things from the internet this week:
1. 80 Google Forms for the classroom look great. The student interest form is great as is the learning success form.
2. Vuvox looks like a great tool. It would be great for student presentations because I am fed up with power points!
3. Here is another great post about how wonderful EdCamp is! I will continue to highly encourage teachers to try one. There is probably one near you!
4. I love this idea for a travel unit! It will be on my list for next year.
5. I am working on a food unit. I love the idea of this bulletin board.
Hope you can find something to use this week or next!