Where did February go?! I realize everyone says it, but I feel like yesterday was Valentine’s Day. However, I love warmer weather, so I am ready for that! Here are some of my favorite things that I found around the Internet this past week:
1. This is an article with ten interesting facts about chocolate. It may be a bit advanced for level one, but I think it is a fun read in general. Muy Interesante has some great articles, but I always tend to forget about it. I will make it a goal to start on that!
2. I am pretty sure that I have mentioned El Mundo de Birch before, but if you missed it, get to her website! She has a database of over 900 songs that you can search by country or topic. It is seriously amazing. I tried to start my own, and I listed four songs. If you downloaded it the last time, she updated it recently. If you don’t read the rest of this post because you are looking at her database, I don’t blame you.
3. I pinned this online activity for clothes. It would be a great quick warm-up activity for students.
4. We read the book Piratas del Caribe in the spring. I found an activity called Interactive Reading. It looks amazing, and I will definitely use it in the spring. This activity could apply to any language though.
5. The last blog is about wall station writing. I keep meaning to do stations this year. I have done them before, and I just need to set one up again. I would definitely include this as a station.
Happy weekend! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
One thought on “Brillante Viernes- March 1, 2013”
Thanks for the kind words about my wikispace!